Skip to content
- It has become possible to develop new methods of diagnostics, prognosis, treatment and prophylaxis of “system” endogenous bacterial infections, which involve sanitation of the affected organ, reduction of the inflammatory process, prevention of the translocation of potential causative agents from the endogenous sources and elimination of them, removal of the risk factors for this pathology. Having taken into consideration the discovered etiological, pathogenic and clinical microbiogical peculiarities of the endogenous bacterial infections, it has become possible to develop new technologies for the diagnostics and treatment of cholangitis (invention patent of the Russian Federation №№№ 2392624, 2399054, 2404825), for prognosis and prophylaxis of the post-operational inflammatory complications in women with uterine myoma and intrauterine pathologies (invention patents of the Russian Federation №№ 2526163, 2565444 and Certificate of computer software registration №2015619636). The developments of the innovative approaches to the diagnostics, treatment and prophylaxis of the endogenous bacterial infections have been awarded the gold medal in the “Medicine of the Future” nomination of the XI Fair of Innovations Forum “Russian Funds for Russian Innovations” (Nizhniy Novgorod, 2013). Seven letters of information and methods of the Ministry of Public Health of the Orenburg region have been prepared to introduce the scientific developments to the clinical practice.
- The collection of nonpathogenic and pathogenic cultures of microorganisms has been created. It includes antagonistic active cultures for the production of pro- and synbiotics (patents of the Russian Federation №№ 2575799, 2576008, etc.), as well as reference strains, applicable for developing and testing of the medication for persistent infection of the microorganisms (patents of the Russian Federation №№ 2321632, 2590713, etc.), for obtaining biologically active substances in course of production of the functional food products and dietary supplement with antioxidant and antagonistic properties (patent of the Russian Federation №2497945), for the remediation of the oil-contaminated territories (patent of the Russian Federation №2396340), etc. The collection of the microorganisms has been awarded the gold medal on the Russian Innovative Projects Fair “Russian Funds for Russian Innovations” (Nizhniy Novgorod, 2014).
- The new cream for the treatment of the septic wounds depending on the stage of the wound process has been created with the use oxitocin-antibacterial complex with the hydrophilic base (patents of the Russian Federation №2306947 from 27/09/2007, №2466720 from 10/08/2011) (collaborative research with the Institute of Organic Synthesis UD RAS, Yekaterinburg). The developments have received gold medal on the Moscow International Salon of Inventions and Innovative Technologies “Archimedes” (Moscow, 2014), silver medal on the X Moscow International Salon of Innovations and Investments (Moscow, 2010). The developments also received diplomas of the 42nd International Salon “Inventions de Geneve 2014” (Geneva, 2014) and of the 46th International Exhibition of Medical Industry “Medica 2014” (Dusseldorf, 2014).
- The new disinfectant “Desocell” has been created on the base of sodium etylcellosolvolate. It has significant germicide and fungicide activities toward a wide range of microorganisms, and in subinhibitory concentrations it suppresses persistent potential of the microflora. The disinfectant is also suitable for the sanitation of the environmental objects (patent of the Russian Federation №2237493).
- The new methods of determination of the biological properties of the microorganisms have been developed. It has become possible to determine antihistone (patent of the Russian Federation №2203956), anti-immunoglobulin (patent of the Russian Federation №2236465), antilactoferrin (patent of the Russian Federation №2245923) and antihemaglobin (patent of the Russian Federation №2262705) bacterial activities, which are stainable for the studies of the bacterial pathogens persistence potential.